Al warren oil co., inc.
If you feel you meet our qualifications, Apply now to start your new future:
Since 1948 Al Warren Oil has been the Midwest’s premier and fastest growing fuel management company. Offering a full line of fuels, lubricants and services, Al Warren Oil has diligently served a growing roster of customers. We are a 3rd generation family owned and operated company with a vested interest in the success of clients, partners, and employees.
Minimum driver qualifications:
- 23 years of age
- Accepting student drivers with new CDLs with tanker and
- A valid CDL with Tanker and Hazmat endorsements
- Meet all DOT requirements
- Clean Driving Record
Al warren oil rewards for you
- Hands-on training to give you a great start in our company.
- 1st pay raise at the 6 months from hire date
- Earn top pay in our industry with our 3-year plan – Average $72000
to $85000 annually.
- Newer Peterbuilt trucks with automatic transmissions
- Weekly Pay periods to budget your family’s needs
- Quarterly SAFETY BONUSES for working and servicing our
- Uniforms and PPE to keep you looking safe and sharp.
- A work boot replacement program of $100 annually
- Choose from 3 options of Health Benefits provided by BCBS to care for your family
- Up to 20 Days of PAID vacation time a YEAR
- Employer provided Basic Life Insurance/AD&D
- Choose your best fit (Short or Long-term) Life Insurance program
- Invest in our 401K Program gain security from our company matching.
Fully vested Day 1 (Means the money matched by the company is yours
to keep – FREE MONEY)